Return and Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
1. Please keep all packaging and boxes in resalable condition
2. Opened packaging is subject a 10% Restocking fee
3. Product must be void of all scratches or wear
4. Any product that does not pass quality control will be returned to the customer
Please send us an email at email@example.com to begin the refund process.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Computer Service Depot Inc., Unit #8-1185 Franklin Boulevard, Cambridge ON N1R 7Y5, Canada.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- One Year Parts and Labour Cambridge Depot Warranty by default
- We offer extended Warranties on Lenovo Legion, ThinkPad Series and ThinkBook Series hardware